Friday 19 July 2013

Studio News

Well - am I a lucky crafter or what? Not only do I have a cute studio - with air conditioning - but I now have super duper storage for all my stash. Drawers and boxes and shelves all made specially for paper, card, punches and inkpads.

 This is what it looked like "before" - yes I know I'm such a messy crafter!











And this is what one wall looks like now! Can you see that I have each colour of Stampin' Up! cardstock in its own drawer, labelled with a butterfly punched out in the corresponding colour. When I have finished this post I am going to print up the names using safmat to go on each drawer. It makes life so much easier - and no more scraps box(es) because I pop any usable bits back in the right drawer straight away.
 

I also have two walls filled with these Really Useful storage units. A very flexible system which has literally swallowed up my stash of craft materials.
My husband and I put the units together on our Ruby Wedding day so it is fitting that this
is the first creation from my newly organised studio which is Beyond the Greenhouse.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what great storage. You are a very lucky lady. I love your card too

    ReplyDelete