Saturday 28 February 2015

It's Almost Spring - Lets Sale-a-brate!

So what the heck is that title meant to mean? Well fellow Stampin' Up! devotees will totally recognise that this fantastic Papercrafting supplies company is holding its annual Sale-a-bration where all orders of £45 will earn FREE products ( YES totally FREE papers, stamps, ribbons, buttons.......) for each and every £45 you spend. For me it's a great time to stock up and win out.....and the ladies that come to my classes also benefit because they get to use these limited edition goodies in class and have a play before they get their own. There really is nothing like seeing ( and stroking and sniffing!) the products in the flesh, as it were.
I have also set myself the challenge of making a scrapbook page every Saturday. I love the speed of the Project Life pocket Scrapbooking system but also revel in the traditional style pages where I could easily spend a whole day making a beautiful intricate work of art.

Here is the page I made this afternoon after seeing a great page that Michelle Philips made last week after seeing a page that Linden Rosam made in her monthly Scrapbooking class! Love these girls and the way we all CASE from each other ( Copy And Share Everything!)
Contact me by clicking here to email and get full details of the products and colours used and to book yourself on to a course so you can make your own!



1 comment: