Thursday 26 March 2015

This blogger loves to travel......


Please don't think we spent the whole time eating and drinking !

I don't know if it's the Spring sunshine or the lighter evenings but this time of year turns my head to plans of future travel. We have a big trip coming up next February - a month in New Zealand - so of course that entails of lot of reading guide books, asking friends and examining maps spread out across the floor ( always fun helped by dogs!). Many of my scrapbook pages concern past travels. We were in Budapest last year and although the weather was "mixed" ( that means rather chilly and damp!) it was a great week.
Here is the page.

I am at the lovely Linden Rosams Scrapbooking class tonight and will share a picture of what we make later in the week.

2 comments:

  1. Love the b,it, looks lots of fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know dear I also love roaming around the world. I love attending events at newer locations. Every year I celebrate Christmas at a new place with my family. This year I attended a grand party at Los Angeles venues. It was truly superb!

    ReplyDelete