Thursday 8 November 2012

Christmas Creations

Here are the cards and decorations we are making at The Loft, Tollesbury, this evening. This first one is using the Snow Flurry Bigz die for the Big Shot. Oh my how I love my Big Shot and doesnt this card look clean and stylish. I am sure there will be lots of snowflakery going on this evening!
Now this is a kind of pyramid shaped box that can be filled with sweets or any small gift ( or diamond rings if you like!) and I just know that it will look so cute hung from the tree. The Simply Scored will be working overtime when we make these really quick but super effective ornaments. I love the use of the stamp and framelet to make the tag.
And finally these textured tags are pretty enough to be used as card toppers in their own right. I am putting the  Chevron folder into use straight away because we loved how it was used at the Stampin' Up! Convention and geometrics are a very hot trend right now. I also used baubles from the same stamp set so we could make one run through the Big Shot do three projects! Clever stuff eh?

If you are thinking of asking Santa for a Big Shot do remind him that if he orders from me I will include a half day Get To Know Your Big Shot individual class for free and always be on hand to give advice or ideas on how you can use this most versatile of tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment