Sunday 25 November 2012

Mittens from Michigan

The state of Michigan is the shape of a mitten (if we ignore the Upper Penninsula that is...) and we have been having a bit of fun using the Make a Mitten stampset and matching punch while I am here in Dearborn, just outside Detroit. Thats roughly where the knuckle of your left thumb is when you look at the back of your hand. Hmmm easier to explain on a map!
Have a look at some of the things we made:


Do you see the mittens punched from glimmer paper that have been used to decorate the pine cones? You can also see that  always travel with my bone folder! As I have said before it is one of my essential crafting tools and I tucked it into my case along with the stamps and punch.
Which tools would you make space for when going on a trip away from home for a week?

1 comment:

  1. I just saw a menu at a restaurant where they used mittens for the UP and LP of Michigan!

    ReplyDelete